Friday, October 31, 2008
Pumkin Carving
Pumpkin carving was a little more busy this year with Hazel around. She didn't mind the slime and she wanted to eat the seeds sooo bad. Since we wouldn't let her eat the seeds she had to settle for teh cut out part of the pumpkin to chew on. I know - sound yummy doesn't it :P Lincoln wouldn't even touch the pumkin guts - he had the little poker that came in our kit and all he wanted to do was poke, poke, poke the pumkins. Both kids had a blast and were very excited when we could finally light up the pumpkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are some awesome pumpkins! You guys did a great job, I think Lincolns is my favorite :) They look so cute in their towels I'm sure they love them as much as madi loves hers!
wow! you guys are talented...and so is your mom with the cute, monster towels.
Love your pumpkins! So cute about your kids' different personalities...love it!
Your jack skellington pumpkin...turned out so cute! We haven't taken pics of ours when they were lit up...must do that today!
I love the Jack Skellington pumpkin and I agree with Kiyo - those monster towels are really cute.
you guys have SERIOUS pumpkin carving skills. very impressive. do you limit your carving skills to pumpkins? it seems like there must be more opportunities to showcase this talent...
Post a Comment