What's your husbands name? Tommy
How long have you guys been married? 9 years
How long did you date? 1 year 7 months
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? Definately me!
Who said I Love You first? He did (after only 3 months)
Who is taller? Tommy
Who is the better singer? Tommy by far!
Who is smarter? We are both smart in different ways - it's a good balance.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I pay the home bills & Tommy pays the business bills
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tommy does (I wish I did but Tommy won't give it up!)
Who mows the lawn? Tommy
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me - but Tommy grills & helps out when needed
Who drives? Tommy (while I sit next to him with my eyes covered!!)
Who is the first to say they are wrong? me
Who kissed who first? Tommy kissed me when I was returning his vacuum cleaner
Who asked who out first? Tommy asked me out the first day we met (later that night he told his brother he was going to marry me :)
Who wears the pants? it's about 50/50
I tag.......Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a fun post! I'd love to hear the vacuum story sometime...
Post a Comment