The next night we had our Ward Halloween Party. Lincoln had a blast with his friends and he was very excited that two other boys dressed up as Batman. His favorite part was where he had to eat a donut off a string without using his hands. Of course he had to pick a powdered donut! As you can see in the pic below he had powder everywhere! At least it was easy to wipe off :)


On Saturday night we were invited to a friends house for a party (by this point Lincoln thinks Halloween is the best Holiday because we get to play with friends at parties every night!!) It was great visiting with everyone and seeing all of the GREAT costumes! There were tons of kids for Linc to play with and lots of yummy appetizers. I included a pic of my mummy relish tray - I never make "themed" holiday foods, so I was pretty proud of my mummy bread bowl. At this party Lincoln got his first pair of vampire teeth and he thinks they are great (especially because they glow in the dark!)



On Sunday night we went to a party at Tommy's sisters house. Halloween is her favorite holiday and her house is the most decorated one I have ever seen. It is decorated inside and out - seriously every room in the house except for the bedrooms are full of the best halloween decorations you have ever seen. She actually had channel 13 news out to her house last week. We ate, visited with family, and had our annual pumpkin carving contest. This year she sprayed some of the pumpkins with chalkboard paint which was great for the younger kids. Time went by too fast and it was time to go home way too soon. We will look forward to going agian next year. Happy Halloween everybody!!


On Saturday night we were invited to a friends house for a party (by this point Lincoln thinks Halloween is the best Holiday because we get to play with friends at parties every night!!) It was great visiting with everyone and seeing all of the GREAT costumes! There were tons of kids for Linc to play with and lots of yummy appetizers. I included a pic of my mummy relish tray - I never make "themed" holiday foods, so I was pretty proud of my mummy bread bowl. At this party Lincoln got his first pair of vampire teeth and he thinks they are great (especially because they glow in the dark!)
On Sunday night we went to a party at Tommy's sisters house. Halloween is her favorite holiday and her house is the most decorated one I have ever seen. It is decorated inside and out - seriously every room in the house except for the bedrooms are full of the best halloween decorations you have ever seen. She actually had channel 13 news out to her house last week. We ate, visited with family, and had our annual pumpkin carving contest. This year she sprayed some of the pumpkins with chalkboard paint which was great for the younger kids. Time went by too fast and it was time to go home way too soon. We will look forward to going agian next year. Happy Halloween everybody!!

4 comments:
I wish I had that many parties to go to! Anything to let me dress up more than once... I love that Tommy ended up being the joker and your costume is really pretty. Hopefully we'll see you around on Halloween night!
that last pic of Tommy had me laughing. He is the perfect joker. Love the costumes. Usually we are the ones going to tons of Halloween parties, but not so much this year. THe kids haven't even put on their costumes yet! Looks like a lot of fun!
Wow- what a fun Halloween. I bet your kids are tired! Great costumes. And I love the new leaf pictures in the header of your blog.
Sounds like a fun and busy Halloween for you guys. You all look great in your costumes. We don't have a single party to go to this year. I think we'll go to the neighborhood trunk-or-treat party in my parents' neighborbood, but that is on Friday night.
Post a Comment