Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love this guy!

Today on the way to school Lincoln was telling me how he learned about the color red in class. He was naming off things that are red. Then he started mumbling something about a cup, something, something, something.... Then he said:

Linc: I am thinking about a cup with a funny lid and straw. I just can't think of it. Mom can you please help me figure it out? It's a cup with a funny lid.

Me: a slurpee?

Linc: yes mom, that's it! You are the best mom in the world!

I absolutely LOVE days like these when I can do something that makes my child so happy and grateful towards me. Especially when it was such an easy answer!

3 comments:

unange14 said...

That is probably the most adorable thing I have ever heard. He can be such a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Cute photo!! He is so funny!! Tell him to come to grandpa's and play the drums!!

Mark and Meghan said...

that is so cute. and i love that picture.