Monday, September 8, 2008
I love chalk
The other day Linc got his chalk out to play with & Hazel ended up having more fun than he did! She loved to draw on the sidewalk, draw on her clothes and eat chalk & chalk dust from the container. She seemes to be growing up so much faster than Lincoln did at this age. 



I just loved this picture so I threw it in there. She is such a happy little girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
she is such a cutie! She always looks so chill and happy!
Crazy how it happens- your kids are growing up in fron of my eyes (that are looking directly at the computer screen)! Can't believe Lincoln is in school- he looks old with his back pack on! Weird for me to think of Emmy like that anytime soon... However, being a January baby- she has a ways to wait for school and a long while to wait for sunbeams. (good for me)
BTW- plans on Saturday? Mike has an unexpected evening off.
Cute CUTE Hazel! What a doll. And I do think that girls in general like drawing (be it with markers, crayons, chalk, whatever) more than boys.
It's so easy for 2nd children to pick up what the older kids are doing. Juliet loves to play with cars and makes the vroom noise. Maxine never did that but Juliet has Jack for the older example. Sometimes it's annoying when the younger kids pick up Maxine's bad habits. I can't complain too much. Maxine's being nice to Jack right now so I can look at blogs.
so cute. i love that you just let her eat it! and cute lincoln on his first day of school! i'm sad he's not in our class too! but it's probably a good thing he gets to meet other kids. i kind of wish that porter would meet new kids too! good luck lincoln!
this girl - what a smile! she's so adorable. and I think that the second to last picture looks just like her daddy!
She is such a doll!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! I am so excited to see you guys on Sat. It will be great to see everyone -Kyla-
I totally know what you mean, it seemed like this year has gone by so much faster then with Cohen. Keira turned a year yesterday!!
Post a Comment