Today is Tommy's & my
9th wedding anniversary!!! Can you believe it???? Who would have thought we would have made it this far? (okay, we did!) HOORAY FOR US!! It is amazing to me how fast the years have gone. If I look back on the years & think of everything we have seen & done, then it makes sense that 9 years have passed, but it seriously seems like yesterday that we were dating. I pulled out our engagment photo & two wedding photos for you to laugh at, I mean enjoy :). I had to scan them (that's how old it makes me feel, I was married before the digital camera!!!!) so sorry that they are not the best quality. I think we both look like babies in our pictures - I guess we kinda were - I was 20 & Tommy was 23. Well, Happy Anniversary Tommy! I look forward to many, many more years!!!


9 comments:
What a bunch of kids! Actually, Kristi, you look about the same to me. Tommy look a lot different with the glasses. And your dress is really pretty. Congrats on 9 years! Woo-hoo!
Awe... Congrats Tommy & Kristi! I remember going Christmas shopping for you with Tommy, he was getting you jeans and they had to be an exact brand and style. Don't think you were married yet! What a weird thing to remember...lol
I can relate to the engagement & bridals, Warren was a skinny little nerd and I had a big bubble butt!
Here's to many more exciting years!
you *do* look like babies in your engagement picture...not so much in the wedding ones. They are so cute! Congratulations, guys! Have a great anniversary!
Congrats on 9 years! That is awesome. I love seeing old pictures. You two were adorable. (And you still are!)
The one by the waterfall is very pretty. The engagement picture looks really young! Fun! Congrats on the 9 years!
happy anniversary! i cannot believe you've been married nine years! really? wow....i LOVE the old pictures!
WOw 9 years is a long time. I was feeling like 6 was, but I have nothing on you. You look the same, but Tom looks way different.
happy anniversary guys, We love you! Your blog is sooo cute and ya, you guys look like babies. We really do love you guys, this will be a great way to keep up with each other and hopefully get closer in the next nine years! Kiss the kids, and guys, if you want to get this freezer and try to get it going again, I keep forgetting to tell ya we want to get it back to you. Kristi, Tommy, I will never forget that visit or your kindness, it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me and my family. Ok, next comment won't be so long, promise! love, Jude
I'm finally connected to internet again (yay!). Thanks for scanning in those pictures! You guys were/are so cute together. Here's to many more anniversaries.
Post a Comment