Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lincoln funnies

Two Lincoln funnies I want to remember:

1) The other day we were driving around running errands and Lincoln was telling me about his (imaginary) Batman computer.

Then he said "according to my computer, we need to go that way"

2) And last night we were watching Cinderella (Linc has loved it the last two days) and while I was upstairs with Hazel he said to Tommy "Dad, I wish Cinderella lived in my world on my planet" - hmmmmm... could this be his first crush???

(I know it was a lot funnier at the moment coming from Linc than it is on paper, but if I don't write them down I won't ever remember them. )

2 comments:

Meeker home said...

So adorable. Linc is quite a character. I'm glad you captured the funny memories.

unange14 said...

I can totally picture him saying that, so it is as funny on paper to me! He is so adorable. I can't wait to hang out with him Friday night.