Monday, February 23, 2009

If it were the 80's

I know you were all wondering what our family would have looked like if we could turn back time...

Well you are in for a treat...






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great! what was the special occasion?

Mark and Meghan said...

that is awesome! you guys looked so good! love it...

Leslie Mingo said...

Your kids are hilarious but you don't have to live in the 80's to see a good mullet. Just take a drive west of SLC and your kids would fit right in with their hair style.

Lettie B. said...

I love it and loved it! Tommy should wear his mullet to work sometime and act totally normal - see what his employees say. I love the wig on the kids too. And unlike what Nate said to me (you dress way better as 80s than 2000), you look great during both time periods. :)

The Bunnell's said...

I LOVE IT! i just want to comb my fingers threw Toms beatiful hair. The kids look great. Thanks for the laugh :)

Jamie said...

That's so gross! You guys are the picture of 80s style! Awesome!

Unknown said...

well, I have to give it to Tommy - I think he wears the mullet best! and I still can't get over how realistic it looks on him! you guys had the style totally down. love it!