Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pink & Polkadots



We are loving all of the pink little clothes (& the polkadots!) Hazel is growing... I don't know what her weight is right now, but her cheeks are getting chunkier & she is growing longer. Lincoln is still loving being a big brother & loves to be around her. She had become a little bit fussier in the past week & is having a hard time fighting with those nasty gas bubbles she sometimes get after eating. Hopefully she won't always be this gassy because it makes for a lot of crying and a few sleepless nights. She is worth it though. I can't imagine my life without her - it's like she has always been with us.

2 comments:

Curtis & Teri said...

She is such a Doll Baby...

Megan said...

she's adorable Kristi! When Katy was born I was surprised at all the polka dots, too, and how much I loved them!