Okay, so Lincoln has been loving the old Frosty the Snowman movie lately & he watches it over and over. Last night he went outside with Tom to help him shovel the walk while it was snowing & when they were done they decided to build a snowman.
When I took the camera out to Tom to take pictures I could hear Lincoln talking to the snowman! He said "Frosty, it's okay" and "Dad, Frosty melt". When he said "Dad, Frosty can't talk" we had to explain that we didn't have the magic hat for Frosty to wear. After I went back inside to be with the baby I guess he told Frosty it was okay again & gave him a hug. Then he asked "Dad, take Frosty home" & Tom told Linc that it was okay because we live at the North Pole. He was happy after that. However, I am afraid for the day Frosty decides to melt....

3 comments:
His relationship with the snowman is so cute. Too bad we don't have snow here. It snowed once last year, and we made a snowman. It was one of those that was half snow, half dead gress because there was only 1/4in of snow on the ground if that. We built it about 3.5 - 4 feet tall. It was melted completely a few hours later.
Gotta love St. George...
so cute! I bet Lincoln is a lot of fun! Love the story!
I miss you guys!! Lincoln is such a cutie. I love the snowman story, as well as the cute pictures of him holding Hazel. I knew he'd be a good big brother.
Post a Comment