Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Halloween

Yesterday I thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies with the kids for Halloween - well, it didn't turn out like I had hoped. They had fun for a minute cutting out the cookies, but then they got bored so I did it. They were really only interested in eating the dough. After I baked the cookies I thought they would have fun frosting and eating, but I was wrong again. They didn't want to frost or eat them - they were disappointed I hadn't saved more of the dough for them. Oh well, next time I will know what to do.

Then when daddy got home the real fun began since it was pumkin carving time!



Tommy is great at doing the scary pumpkins...

Lincoln wanted a bat pumpkin and Hazel wanted Hello Kitty...

my kids are so sad that Halloween is almost over. When we went to Costco tonight Lincoln almost started crying because the Christmas trees are out. My kids are just like their daddy and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween.

No comments: