Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We celebrated 11 years!

The weekend of September 18th Tommy and I were lucky enough to get away to Park City for the weekend to celebrate our 11th Anniversary =) It was so nice to get away from the kids (thanks mom!) and just have some time with the two of us. With Tommy working 6 days a week we have very limited alone time. And a big thanks to my Brother-in-law for letting us stay in his family cabin. Both mornings I woke before Tommy and went and had my breakfast out on the back deck that overlooks Main Street and down the valley.





We had a great weekend eating out, going for scenic drives, walking Main Street and we went and saw a play called The Trailer Park Musical. Not the best play I have ever been to, but it had some funny parts and was entertaining.


We ended the weekend by going to La Caille for Sunday brunch to use a gift certificate that was given to us almost a year ago. We sat out on their beautiful patio and had very yummy food - too bad I can't afford it more often :) Tommy and I had a wonderful weekend and can't believe how fast life is flying by. We have so many wonderful memories together and are excited to build many more!



No comments: