Hazel has been starting to show a little of her individuality and creativity lately by designing her own hats. Once she gets them on her head, she is very mad if you try to take them off, no matter what the reason.
Here is one fashioned out of a swimsuit bottom:

A doctor bag:
Another swimsuit bottom:

Okay, this one really is a hat, but Linc's snow hat in August??

Also notice that she is starting to put on her own shoes (of course on the wrong feet) and they do not always match. We have been seen at the park, store and walking around the block in mis-matched shoes. Normally a pink/black or pink/brown combo. She is becoming her own individual and I love it!
5 comments:
Juliet loves hats, shoes and purses. I'm a little afraid for the upcoming teenage years. That girl is going to put me in the poor house with accessories.
so adorable - I love it! and I LOVED the pink/black shoe combo yesterday. it so reminds me of Lainey. made me smile!
We will have to have her play dress-ups when she comes over on Tuesday. Maybe she will need some from Santa this year?
Too cute. I love when they get to this stage. I am glad that you just let her do it and go with it. I had a hard time with that and still do sometimes :)
Does she want to teach Luke how to put on shoes b/c he still won't.
Post a Comment