Monday, January 19, 2009
Scooter Weather
On Saturday the weather was nice enough to go outside & play with the kids again. Lincoln has been wanting to try out his new scooter somewhere other than in the tiny confines of our house. He has so much fun speeding up and down the sidewalk. Hazel didn't want to miss out on all of the fun, so Lincoln took turns with her. What a nice big brother! She really thinks she is so big and can do anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm loving the weather too! hazel does look so grown up on that scooter. and her one year pictures are darling!
p.s. porter was VERY sad to be coming home!!!
I love the weather but could do without the inversion :( I love love love the picture of Hazel on the scooter, she is so BIG! Her one year photo's turned out cute. What a doll!
I love the stage when they are still just so tiny but think they are big enough to do anyting. It gets them into trouble sometimes, but I think it is mostly just fun.
Good scooter riding Lincoln! You will have to bring it over to my house and the girls' can ride their bikes with you.
Post a Comment