2 1/2 weeks ago I posted a picture of Hazels first top tooth. Well, she has been teething like crazy and she now has 4 top teeth that have broken through and she has almost broken through 2 more on the bottom (making a grand total of 8). I think Lincoln only had 2, or at the most 4, teeth when he was one year old. I think her teeth make her look even older than she is.
With Hazel's birthday coming up it has made me a little reminiscent of Lincoln's younger years. Below is a picture of Lincoln when he was one. Wasn't he a cutie?


4 comments:
I think Ava teethed really fast, too. She does look a lot older! She is so cute!!
Teething stinks! I'm glad they're all through. Maybe she'll take a break for a while now. Both of your kids are too cute for words.
They look alike. Tess has 6 teeth! I love the pictures on your blog header.
I can't believe how much they look alike yet still look their own genders. So cute.
Post a Comment