OLE! OLE! We celebrated a birthday!! Tommy's birthday is this Tuesday so we had a Fiesta on Friday night to celebrate. Many friends came to celebrate with us and we had a wonderful time. We decorated the backyard with maracas, pinatas & 22 tiki torches and later in the night we had a mariachi guy come & play for us for an hour. Tommy said it was his best birthday in 3 years!!! Here is a little peak into the festivities...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! And that is amazing Lincoln got along with Elli! Awsome!
So much fun! happy birthday TOmmy! It's Rick's birthday this week, and I guarantee he's not getting that cool of a party!
Love the cute summer pictures, too! So funny about the sweat!
Wow! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy birthday, Tommy! I am thinking of a possible dinner soon- what's your feeling?
That party looks awesome! Happy Birthday!
What a fun party! Next time I have a birthday you will have to throw me a party, ok? just kidding. Seriously though, that looks like so much fun. And I guess he got to celebrate twice? Nate told me after we saw you guys at the theatre that it was Tommy's birthday. So, happy belated birthday!
Wow, Tommy is like a partying machine. Who knew?
Post a Comment