Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Swanky Chicken Machine

Our business has now been open full time for 1 1/2 years. I stopped by work today to see a new machine Tommy bought & took some pictures to show off our shop. Tommy is embarassed because the shop is messy, but I made him let me take pics anyway. We now have 3 full time employees and am happy to say that they are staying busy. Tommy works long hours (about 12 hour days & almost every Saturday) but hopefully that won't last forever. He is doing a great job growing our company. Here is the proud owner himself...


There is Skyler working hard... And here are some of the parts they make at the shop - I can't tell you what they all do, but I think they are really cool. Everytime we visit Tom at the shop Lincoln always tries to take a couple souveniers with him off of these racks. He loves to go to the shop to watch the machines run & to play with Daddy's tools.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! I didn't even know he had his own business! Great job! He always did love to machine things.

Unknown said...

Okay Kristi! We obviously have not kept in contact like we should. I am such a loser I didn't even know Tommy had his own business! Congrats on that! That is amazing! Sure missing you guys! Hopefully sometime in the future (near future) we can get together and catch up.

Megan said...

Very cool! The shop looks very different from when we saw it (totally empty... you had just got the space) Sorry about the long hours, but hopefully it will get better!