Friday, March 14, 2008

Surfin USA!!!




I have been talking to Lincoln lately about our trip to California this summer & he is very excited to play at the beach. He pretends that the rug in his room is the beach & we have to build pretend sandcastles daily. Here are some pictures of him surfing on his state of the art surfboard. The bottom picture is of him paddling his way to the perfect wave!!

4 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

It's fun to see the things kids use to amuse themselves. I miss those days when I could play with an old board for hours...

Seal said...

That water may be a little contaminated! I look at it and see ugly brown, he looks at it and sees the perfect wave in crystal clear water! I like what he sees better!

shaunita said...

That kid is too much fun!

Megan said...

ah, what would life be like without imagination. He's such a cute kid!